Donors Are Important
- HOME SAVE PROGRAM - NACA.COM
- Mortgage Assistane Illinois Hardest Hit Program
- CEDA - Community and Economic Development Association
- Health & Human Services
- Live Debt Free Forever
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Salvation Army
- United Way
- Looking for a Great Web Designer!
- Find Your Local Catholic Charities Agency
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Single Housing Assistance
- Promote Your Self-Published Book Online
Frequently Asked Questions - Donor
Yes. There is a $10.00 processing fee for donations. If donating to multiple profiles, then the one-time fee of $10.00 will be assessed per transaction.
Yes. Illinois Blessing, NFP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations made to support applicants are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Yes. Each donor will receive an email from Illinois Blessing, NFP confirming the donation amount, date of donation, and the purpose of the donation as required by law. Donors are also encouraged to check the Testimony Page of the Illinois Blessing, NFP website for special donee messages.